Friday, May 28, 2010

Life and Times in Wells Nevada

I don't know how the weather is where each of you live but here in Wells NV it is like fall going into winter. YUCK! Everyone here is running around in coats and wondering if we are ever going to have a summer. I am glad that I have a job indoors and that I only have one mile, if that, to drive to work. We just planted quaking aspen trees, I love them, yet they have gone into complete shock. So for now they will be sticks in our yard. Maybe next year they will look like trees.

1 comment:

AdaMandy said...

We have been getting rain and cold cold winds. I think snow in the valley might finally be over. Who knows. It's getting kinda old. We planted flowers that are struggling pretty hard, sorry about your trees, we can relate a little. I hope are garden stays strong as it starts popping up. I am glad we don't have your snow though.